The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Luteolin inhibition of V-ATPase a3–d2 interaction decreases osteoclast resorptive activity†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 929–941, April 2013
How to Cite
Crasto, G. J., Kartner, N., Yao, Y., Li, K., Bullock, L., Datti, A. and Manolson, M. F. (2013), Luteolin inhibition of V-ATPase a3–d2 interaction decreases osteoclast resorptive activity. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 929–941. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24434
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: FRN79322
- Canadian Arthritis Network. Grant Number: 2008-02-DAP-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!