ADAM10 mediates N-cadherin ectodomain shedding during retinal ganglion cell differentiation in primary cultured retinal cells from the developing chick retina
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 942–954, April 2013
How to Cite
Paudel, S., Kim, Y.-H., Huh, M.-I., Kim, S.-J., Chang, Y., Park, Y. J., Lee, K. W. and Jung, J.-C. (2013), ADAM10 mediates N-cadherin ectodomain shedding during retinal ganglion cell differentiation in primary cultured retinal cells from the developing chick retina. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 942–954. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24435
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Korean Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: KRF-2006-521-C00148
- Basic Science Research Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0004933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!