The authors declared they have no conflict of interest.
Histamine synergistically promotes bFGF-induced angiogenesis by enhancing VEGF production via H1 receptor†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1009–1019, May 2013
How to Cite
Lu, Q., Wang, C., Pan, R., Gao, X., Wei, Z., Xia, Y. and Dai, Y. (2013), Histamine synergistically promotes bFGF-induced angiogenesis by enhancing VEGF production via H1 receptor. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1009–1019. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24440
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: JKY2009001
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: PCSIRT-1193
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24440_sm_SupplFigLegend.doc||33K||Supplementary Figure Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.