The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest.
Human adipose CD34+CD90+ stem cells and collagen scaffold constructs grafted in vivo fabricate loose connective and adipose tissues†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1039–1049, May 2013
How to Cite
Ferraro, G. A., De Francesco, F., Nicoletti, G., Paino, F., Desiderio, V., Tirino, V. and D'Andrea, F. (2013), Human adipose CD34+CD90+ stem cells and collagen scaffold constructs grafted in vivo fabricate loose connective and adipose tissues. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1039–1049. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24443
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!