Jing Zong and Da-ping Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Baicalein protects against cardiac hypertrophy through blocking MEK-ERK1/2 signaling†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1058–1065, May 2013
How to Cite
Zong, J., Zhang, D.-p., Zhou, H., Bian, Z.-y., Deng, W., Dai, J., Yuan, Y., Gan, H.-w., Guo, H.-p. and Tang, Q.-z. (2013), Baicalein protects against cardiac hypertrophy through blocking MEK-ERK1/2 signaling. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1058–1065. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24445
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30901628, 30972954, 81000036, 81000095
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Numbers: 20103020201000193, 201130202020007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!