The authors declared they have no conflict of interest.
Osteogenesis and expression of the bone marrow niche in endothelial cell-depleted HipOPs†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1066–1073, May 2013
How to Cite
McKenzie, K. P., Mayer, D. C. and Aubin, J. E. (2013), Osteogenesis and expression of the bone marrow niche in endothelial cell-depleted HipOPs. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1066–1073. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24446
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: FRN 83704
- The Edward Dunlop Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology
- Canadian Arthritis Network Trainee Award
- Skeletal Regenerative Medicine Team (CIHR Team) Studentship
- Life Science Undergraduate Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!