The authors do not have any possible conflicts of interest.
HBx-dependent activation of twist mediates STAT3 control of epithelium-mesenchymal transition of liver cells†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1097–1104, May 2013
How to Cite
Teng, J., Wang, X., Xu, Z. and Tang, N. (2013), HBx-dependent activation of twist mediates STAT3 control of epithelium-mesenchymal transition of liver cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1097–1104. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24450
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Science and Technology Program of Xiamen in China. Grant Number: 3502Z20084021
- Professor's Academic Development Foundation of Fujian Medical University. Grant Number: JS11004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!