Conflict of interest: none reported.
TGF-β/BMP signaling pathway is involved in cerium-promoted osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1105–1114, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D.-D., Zhang, J.-C., Zhang, Q., Wang, S.-X. and Yang, M.-S. (2013), TGF-β/BMP signaling pathway is involved in cerium-promoted osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1105–1114. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24451
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971034, 21271059
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20111301110004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!