Conflict of interest: none reported.
TGF-β/BMP signaling pathway is involved in cerium-promoted osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1105–1114, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D.-D., Zhang, J.-C., Zhang, Q., Wang, S.-X. and Yang, M.-S. (2013), TGF-β/BMP signaling pathway is involved in cerium-promoted osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1105–1114. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24451
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971034, 21271059
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20111301110004
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.