No potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Gefitinib inhibits the cross-talk between mesenchymal stem cells and prostate cancer cells leading to tumor cell proliferation and inhibition of docetaxel activity†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1135–1144, May 2013
How to Cite
Borghese, C., Cattaruzza, L., Pivetta, E., Normanno, N., De Luca, A., Mazzucato, M., Celegato, M., Colombatti, A. and Aldinucci, D. (2013), Gefitinib inhibits the cross-talk between mesenchymal stem cells and prostate cancer cells leading to tumor cell proliferation and inhibition of docetaxel activity. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1135–1144. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24456
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (A.I.R.C.)
- Ministero della Salute, Ricerca Finalizzata FSN, I.R.C.C.S., Rome, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!