Wu-Yi Sun and Yang Song contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1153–1162, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, W.-Y., Song, Y., Hu, S.-S., Wang, Q.-T., Wu, H.-X., Chen, J.-Y. and Wei, W. (2013), Depletion of β-arrestin2 in hepatic stellate cells reduces cell proliferation via ERK pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1153–1162. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24458
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20113420120002
- Natural Science Foundation of the Higher Education Institutions of Anhui Province, China. Grant Number: KJ2012A153
- Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 090413108
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973543, 81173075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!