Sun-Kyung Lee and Jong-Hyuk Chung contributed equally to this work.
Sodium hydrogen sulfide inhibits nicotine and lipopolysaccharide-induced osteoclastic differentiation and reversed osteoblastic differentiation in human periodontal ligament cells†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1183–1193, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-K., Chung, J.-H., Choi, S.-C., Auh, Q.-S., Lee, Y.-M., Lee, S.-I. and Kim, E.-C. (2013), Sodium hydrogen sulfide inhibits nicotine and lipopolysaccharide-induced osteoclastic differentiation and reversed osteoblastic differentiation in human periodontal ligament cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1183–1193. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24461
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Kyung Hee University. Grant Number: KHU-20111734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!