Osteopontin mediates macrophage chemotaxis via α4 and α9 integrins and survival via the α4 integrin
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 1194–1202, May 2013
How to Cite
Lund, S. A., Wilson, C. L., Raines, E. W., Tang, J., Giachelli, C. M. and Scatena, M. (2013), Osteopontin mediates macrophage chemotaxis via α4 and α9 integrins and survival via the α4 integrin. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1194–1202. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24462
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: HL-018645
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.