The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
Curcumin inhibits telomerase and induces telomere shortening and apoptosis in brain tumour cells†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1257–1270, June 2013
How to Cite
Khaw, A. K., Hande, M. P., Kalthur, G. and Hande, M. P. (2013), Curcumin inhibits telomerase and induces telomere shortening and apoptosis in brain tumour cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1257–1270. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24466
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Academic Research Fund, Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Numbers: T206B3108, WBS: 185-000-153-112
- National Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health, Singapore. Grant Number: NMRC/EDG/0052/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!