The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Anti-adhesive property of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) due to steric hindrance effect†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1271–1285, June 2013
How to Cite
Umeki, S., Suzuki, R., Ema, Y., Shimojima, M., Nishimura, Y., Okuda, M. and Mizuno, T. (2013), Anti-adhesive property of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) due to steric hindrance effect. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1271–1285. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24468
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education Culture Sports Science and Technology Japan
- Young Scientists. Grant Number: A 21688022
- Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 24658268