The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Anti-adhesive property of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) due to steric hindrance effect†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1271–1285, June 2013
How to Cite
Umeki, S., Suzuki, R., Ema, Y., Shimojima, M., Nishimura, Y., Okuda, M. and Mizuno, T. (2013), Anti-adhesive property of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) due to steric hindrance effect. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1271–1285. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24468
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education Culture Sports Science and Technology Japan
- Young Scientists. Grant Number: A 21688022
- Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 24658268
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!