miR-21 modulates the ERK–MAPK signaling pathway by regulating SPRY2 expression during human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1374–1384, June 2013
How to Cite
Mei, Y., Bian, C., Li, J., Du, Z., Zhou, H., Yang, Z. and Zhao, R. C.H. (2013), miR-21 modulates the ERK–MAPK signaling pathway by regulating SPRY2 expression during human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1374–1384. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24479
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!