The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest or competing financial interests.
The RhoA pathway mediates MMP-2 and MMP-9-independent invasive behavior in a triple-negative breast cancer cell line†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 1385–1394, June 2013
How to Cite
Fagan-Solis, K. D., Schneider, S. S., Pentecost, B. T., Bentley, B. A., Otis, C. N., Gierthy, J. F. and Arcaro, K. F. (2013), The RhoA pathway mediates MMP-2 and MMP-9-independent invasive behavior in a triple-negative breast cancer cell line. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1385–1394. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24480
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Rays of Hope Foundation
- Predoctoral Traineeship Award, DoD Breast Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!