Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1457–1463, July 2013
How to Cite
Fang, C., Zhao, Y. and Guo, B. (2013), MiR-199b-5p targets HER2 in breast cancer cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1457–1463. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24487
Chen Fang and Yu Zhao contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30572200
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24487_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||12588K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcb_24487_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||12773K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|jcb_24487_sm_SupplFigS3.tif||9958K||Supplementary Figure S3|
|jcb_24487_sm_SupplFigS4.pdf||12K||Supplementary Figure S4|
|jcb_24487_sm_SupplFigsLegend.doc||63K||Supplementary Figures Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.