We declare that we have no conflict of interest.
MicroRNA-182 promotes cell growth, invasion, and chemoresistance by targeting programmed cell death 4 (PDCD4) in human ovarian carcinomas†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1464–1473, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-Q., Guo, R.-D., Guo, R.-M., Sheng, W. and Yin, L.-R. (2013), MicroRNA-182 promotes cell growth, invasion, and chemoresistance by targeting programmed cell death 4 (PDCD4) in human ovarian carcinomas. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1464–1473. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24488
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!