The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Topology, glycosylation and conformational changes in the membrane domain of the vacuolar H+-ATPase a subunit†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1474–1487, July 2013
How to Cite
Kartner, N., Yao, Y., Bhargava, A. and Manolson, M. F. (2013), Topology, glycosylation and conformational changes in the membrane domain of the vacuolar H+-ATPase a subunit. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1474–1487. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24489
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-111195, SOW-90384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!