The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
HDAC inhibitor DWP0016 activates p53 transcription and acetylation to inhibit cell growth in U251 glioblastoma cells†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1498–1509, July 2013
How to Cite
Jin, H., Liang, L., Liu, L., Deng, W. and Liu, J. (2013), HDAC inhibitor DWP0016 activates p53 transcription and acetylation to inhibit cell growth in U251 glioblastoma cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1498–1509. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24491
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 09JC1404500, 11DZ2260600
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: Project No. B507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!