Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1510–1518, July 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, J., Ye, H., Liu, Z., Xu, C., Zhang, Z., Liu, Y. and Sun, Y. (2013), Platelet-derived growth factor-BB accelerates prostate cancer growth by promoting the proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1510–1518. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24492
Jiwen Cheng, Huamao Ye, and Zhiyong Liu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- The Shanghai Young Science and Technology Rising Star Project. Grant Number: 11QA1408500
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30700828
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30500503
- Science Foundation for Young Scientists of Guangxi. Grant Number: 0991075
- Key Basic Research Project of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09DJ1400400
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mechanisms of T-Cell Immunosuppression by Mesenchymal Stromal Cells: What Do We Know So Far?, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 2Hyperactive Ras/MAPK signaling is critical for tibial nonunion fracture in neurofibromin-deficient mice, Human Molecular Genetics, 2013, 22, 23, 4818, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,