The authors declared they have no conflicts of interest.
Translational control of JunB, an AP-1 transcription factor, in activated human endothelial cells†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1519–1528, July 2013
How to Cite
Schmid, D. I., Schwertz, H., Jiang, H., Campbell, R. A., Weyrich, A. S., McIntyre, T. M., Zimmerman, G. A. and Kraiss, L. W. (2013), Translational control of JunB, an AP-1 transcription factor, in activated human endothelial cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1519–1528. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24493
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL 075507, HL 66277, R37HL 44525
- Western States Affiliate American Heart Association Awards. Grant Numbers: 0625098Y, 09BGIA2250381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!