Bovine herpesvirus type 4 infection modulates autophagy in a permissive cell line
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1529–1535, July 2013
How to Cite
Montagnaro, S., Ciarcia, R., Pagnini, F., De Martino, L., Puzio, M. V., Granato, G. E., Avino, F., Pagnini, U., Iovane, G. and Giordano, A. (2013), Bovine herpesvirus type 4 infection modulates autophagy in a permissive cell line. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1529–1535. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24494
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Italian Ministry of University and Research (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!