Shaoyan Chang and Li Wang contributed equally to this work.
Long interspersed nucleotide element-1 hypomethylation in folate-deficient mouse embryonic stem cells†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1549–1558, July 2013
How to Cite
Chang, S., Wang, L., Guan, Y., Shangguan, S., Du, Q., Wang, Y., Zhang, T. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Long interspersed nucleotide element-1 hypomethylation in folate-deficient mouse embryonic stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1549–1558. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24496
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 81000249, 81150008
- Special research projects of health industry “infant malnutrition assessment and intervention”. Grant Number: 201002006
- Young Scientists Research Fund of Beijing Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2010-2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!