Shaoyan Chang and Li Wang contributed equally to this work.
Long interspersed nucleotide element-1 hypomethylation in folate-deficient mouse embryonic stem cells†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1549–1558, July 2013
How to Cite
Chang, S., Wang, L., Guan, Y., Shangguan, S., Du, Q., Wang, Y., Zhang, T. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Long interspersed nucleotide element-1 hypomethylation in folate-deficient mouse embryonic stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1549–1558. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24496
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 81000249, 81150008
- Special research projects of health industry “infant malnutrition assessment and intervention”. Grant Number: 201002006
- Young Scientists Research Fund of Beijing Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2010-2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!