N-acetylcysteine increases susceptibility of HeLa cells to bacterial invasion
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1568–1574, July 2013
How to Cite
Bozhokina, E., Vakhromova, E., Gamaley, I. and Khaitlina, S. (2013), N-acetylcysteine increases susceptibility of HeLa cells to bacterial invasion. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1568–1574. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24498
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 11-04-00393, 12-04-00935, 12-04-31109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!