Exogenous high-mobility group box 1 protein prevents postinfarction adverse myocardial remodeling through TGF-β/Smad signaling pathway
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1634–1641, July 2013
How to Cite
He, Y., Zhou, X., Zheng, X. and Jiang, X. (2013), Exogenous high-mobility group box 1 protein prevents postinfarction adverse myocardial remodeling through TGF-β/Smad signaling pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1634–1641. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24505
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81170307
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!