Carnitines slow down tumor development of colon cancer in the DMH-chemical carcinogenesis mouse model
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1665–1673, July 2013
How to Cite
Roscilli, G., Marra, E., Mori, F., Di Napoli, A., Mancini, R., Serlupi-Crescenzi, O., Virmani, A., Aurisicchio, L. and Ciliberto, G. (2013), Carnitines slow down tumor development of colon cancer in the DMH-chemical carcinogenesis mouse model. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1665–1673. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24508
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!