Conflict of Interest: none.
The role of hair follicle nestin-expressing stem cells during whisker sensory-nerve growth in long-term 3D culture†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 1674–1684, July 2013
How to Cite
Mii, S., Duong, J., Tome, Y., Uchugonova, A., Liu, F., Amoh, Y., Saito, N., Katsuoka, K. and Hoffman, R. M. (2013), The role of hair follicle nestin-expressing stem cells during whisker sensory-nerve growth in long-term 3D culture. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1674–1684. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24509
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2013 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Invading cancer cells are predominantly in G0/G1 resulting in chemoresistance demonstrated by real-time FUCCI imaging, Cell Cycle, 2014, 13, 6, 953, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Nestin-Expressing Stem Cells from the Hair Follicle Can Differentiate Into Motor Neurons and Reduce Muscle Atrophy after Transplantation to Injured Nerves, Tissue Engineering Part A, 2013, 131106060201007, , ,