Dose-dependent effects of nicotine on proliferation and differentiation of human bone marrow stromal cells and the antagonistic action of vitamin C
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1720–1728, August 2013
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Liu, H.-x., Ying, X.-z., Yang, S.-z., Nie, P.-f., Cheng, S.-w., Wang, W., Cheng, X.-j., Peng, L. and Xu, H.-z. (2013), Dose-dependent effects of nicotine on proliferation and differentiation of human bone marrow stromal cells and the antagonistic action of vitamin C. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1720–1728. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24512
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Project of Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010C34006/2010C34G2090013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31060135/C100302
- Project of Health Department in Hainan Province. Grant Number: No.2011-34
- Science-Technology Hall of Hainan Province. Grant Number: GJXM201102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!