The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Dynamics of focal adhesions and reorganization of F-actin in VEGF-stimulated NSCs under varying differentiation states†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1744–1759, August 2013
How to Cite
Lyu, J., Hu, Y., Xu, X. and Zhang, H. (2013), Dynamics of focal adhesions and reorganization of F-actin in VEGF-stimulated NSCs under varying differentiation states. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1744–1759. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24517
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2013 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071220, 30870642
- Suzhou City Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: SYS201203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!