The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1800–1809, August 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, J. H., La Cho, M., Choi, Y. J., Back, J. Y., Park, M. K., Lee, S. W., Choi, B. J., Ashktorab, H., Smoot, D. T., Nam, S. W., Lee, J. Y. and Park, W. S. (2013), Gastrokine 1 regulates NF-κB signaling pathway and cytokine expression in gastric cancers. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1800–1809. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24524
Author contributions: J.H.Y., M.L.C., and W.S.P. conceived and designed the experiments, J.H.Y., M.L.C., Y.J.C., J.Y.B., M.K.P., S.W.L., B.J.C., H.A., and D.T.S. performed the experiments, J.H.Y. and W.S.P. analyzed the data, H.A., D.T.S., S.W.N., and J.Y.L. contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools, and W.S.P. and M.L.C. wrote the paper.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2013 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: 2010-0020764, 2012R1A2A2A01002531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!