The authors have no financial conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1843–1851, August 2013
How to Cite
Madaro, L., Antonangeli, F., Favia, A., Esposito, B., Biamonte, F., Bouché, M., Ziparo, E., Sica, G., Filippini, A. and D'Alessio, A. (2013), Knock down of caveolin-1 affects morphological and functional hallmarks of human endothelial cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1843–1851. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24526
Luca Madaro and Fabrizio Antonangeli contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR)
- Fondazione Roma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!