Roles of I(f) and intracellular Ca2+ release in spontaneous activity of ventricular cardiomyocytes during murine embryonic development
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1852–1862, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, P., Tang, M., Gao, L., Luo, H., Wang, G., Ma, X. and Duan, Y. (2013), Roles of I(f) and intracellular Ca2+ release in spontaneous activity of ventricular cardiomyocytes during murine embryonic development. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1852–1862. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24527
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30400153, 30670854
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0321
Vol. 115, Issue 9, 1636, Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!