The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1819–1831, August 2013
How to Cite
Sun, N.-K., Huang, S.-L., Chang, T.-C. and Chao, C. C.-K. (2013), Sorafenib induces endometrial carcinoma apoptosis by inhibiting Elk-1-dependent Mcl-1 transcription and inducing Akt/GSK3β-dependent protein degradation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1819–1831. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24530
Author Contributions: C.C.-K.C. and N.-K.S. designed research; N.-K.S. and S.-L.H. performed research; C.C.-K.C., N.-K.S., and T.-C.C. analyzed data; and C.C.-K.C. wrote the paper.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2320-B-182-034, NSC97-2320-B-182-024-MY3
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPD150292, CMRPD150293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!