The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1819–1831, August 2013
How to Cite
Sun, N.-K., Huang, S.-L., Chang, T.-C. and Chao, C. C.-K. (2013), Sorafenib induces endometrial carcinoma apoptosis by inhibiting Elk-1-dependent Mcl-1 transcription and inducing Akt/GSK3β-dependent protein degradation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1819–1831. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24530
Author Contributions: C.C.-K.C. and N.-K.S. designed research; N.-K.S. and S.-L.H. performed research; C.C.-K.C., N.-K.S., and T.-C.C. analyzed data; and C.C.-K.C. wrote the paper.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2320-B-182-034, NSC97-2320-B-182-024-MY3
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPD150292, CMRPD150293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!