The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1819–1831, August 2013
How to Cite
Sun, N.-K., Huang, S.-L., Chang, T.-C. and Chao, C. C.-K. (2013), Sorafenib induces endometrial carcinoma apoptosis by inhibiting Elk-1-dependent Mcl-1 transcription and inducing Akt/GSK3β-dependent protein degradation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1819–1831. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24530
Author Contributions: C.C.-K.C. and N.-K.S. designed research; N.-K.S. and S.-L.H. performed research; C.C.-K.C., N.-K.S., and T.-C.C. analyzed data; and C.C.-K.C. wrote the paper.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2320-B-182-034, NSC97-2320-B-182-024-MY3
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPD150292, CMRPD150293
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_24530_sm_SupplFigureS1.tif||1010K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcb_24530_sm_SupplFigureS2.tif||510K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|jcb_24530_sm_SupplFigureS3.tif||313K||Supplementary Figure S3|
|jcb_24530_sm_SupplFigsLegend.doc||20K||Supplementary Figures Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.