Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 1890–1900, August 2013
How to Cite
Shi, R., Peng, H., Yuan, X., Zhang, X., Zhang, Y., Fan, D., Liu, X. and Xiong, D. (2013), Down-regulation of c-fos by shRNA sensitizes adriamycin-resistant MCF-7/ADR cells to chemotherapeutic agents via P-glycoprotein inhibition and apoptosis augmentation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1890–1900. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24533
Ruizan Shi and Hongwei Peng contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30873091, 30971291
This article has been cited by:
- 1Murine double minute 2 siRNA and wild-type p53 gene therapy enhances sensitivity of the SKOV3/DDP ovarian cancer cell line to cisplatin chemotherapy in vitro and in vivo, Cancer Letters, 2014, 343, 2, 200, , , , , , , ,