Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Regulation of selective PPARγ modulators in the differentiation of osteoclasts
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 1969–1977, September 2013
How to Cite
Wu, H., Li, L., Ma, Y., Chen, Y., Zhao, J., Lu, Y. and Shen, P. (2013), Regulation of selective PPARγ modulators in the differentiation of osteoclasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 1969–1977. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24534
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91013015,, 81273527,, 81121062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!