All authors indicated no potential conflicts of interests and no competing financial interests.
Normal human embryonic stem cell lines were derived from microsurgical enucleated tripronuclear zygotes
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2016–2023, September 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, C., Cai, L., Huang, B., Dong, J., Chen, A., Ning, S., Cui, Y., Qin, L. and Liu, J. (2013), Normal human embryonic stem cell lines were derived from microsurgical enucleated tripronuclear zygotes. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2016–2023. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24547
Chunyan Jiang and Lingbo Cai both authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- State Major Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB944902
- Priority Academic Program development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: PAPD2011-2015
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24547-sm-0001-SupTab-S1.doc||61K||Supplemental Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.