The authors have no competing or other conflict of interests.
Protective induction of Hsp70 in heat-stressed primary myoblasts: Involvement of MAPKs
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2024–2031, September 2013
How to Cite
Bironaite, D., Brunk, U. and Venalis, A. (2013), Protective induction of Hsp70 in heat-stressed primary myoblasts: Involvement of MAPKs. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2024–2031. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24550
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 10:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- The Lithuanian State Science and Studies Foundation. Grant Numbers: T-65/07, U-04001, C-07023
This article has been cited by:
- 1Screening of cellular proteins that interact with the classical swine fever virus non-structural protein 5A by yeast two-hybrid analysis, Journal of Biosciences, 2014, 39, 1, 63, , , , , ,