Caiyu Lin and Li Wang contributed equally to this work.
Tanshinone IIA inhibits breast cancer stem cells growth in vitro and in vivo through attenuation of IL-6/STAT3/NF-kB signaling pathways
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2061–2070, September 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C., Wang, L., Wang, H., Yang, L., Guo, H. and Wang, X. (2013), Tanshinone IIA inhibits breast cancer stem cells growth in vitro and in vivo through attenuation of IL-6/STAT3/NF-kB signaling pathways. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2061–2070. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24553
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 10:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Research Foundation of Science and Technology Bureau of Sichuan Province, China. Grant Number: 2008SG0016
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!