Qiping Shi and Simin Luo contributed equally to this study.
GLP-1 could improve the similarity of IPCs and pancreatic beta cells in cellular ultrastructure and function
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2221–2230, October 2013
How to Cite
Shi, Q., Luo, S., Jia, H., Feng, L., Lu, X., Zhou, L. and Cai, J. (2013), GLP-1 could improve the similarity of IPCs and pancreatic beta cells in cellular ultrastructure and function. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2221–2230. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24555
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 10:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2010B031600105, 2011B031800066
- Guangdong Provincial Medical Scientific Research Foundation. Grant Number: B2011161
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (973 program projects). Grant Number: 2010CB833603
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.