The matricellular protein CCN1 suppresses lung cancer cell growth by inducing senescence via the p53/p21 pathway
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2082–2093, September 2013
How to Cite
Jim Leu, S.-J., Sung, J.-S., Chen, M.-Y., Chen, C.-W., Cheng, J.-Y., Wang, T.-Y. and Wang, J.-J. (2013), The matricellular protein CCN1 suppresses lung cancer cell growth by inducing senescence via the p53/p21 pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2082–2093. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24557
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2013 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- National Scientific Council. Grant Number: NSC-95-2320-B010-019, NSC-98-2320-B010-004
- Taipei City Hospital. Grant Number: 99-001-62-029, 10101-62-064
- Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan, Taiwan, R.O.C.. Grant Number: 100AC-D107
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.