Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
Efficacy comparison of traditional Chinese medicine LQ versus gemcitabine in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2131–2137, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Wu, C., Zhang, Y., Liu, F., Zhao, M., Bouvet, M. and Hoffman, R. M. (2013), Efficacy comparison of traditional Chinese medicine LQ versus gemcitabine in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2131–2137. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24561
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2013 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- NCI. Grant Number: CA126023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!