S6 Kinase 2 Is Bound to Chromatin-Nuclear Matrix Cellular Fractions and Is Able to Phosphorylate Histone H3 at Threonine 45 In Vitro and In Vivo
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1048–1062, June 2014
How to Cite
Ismail, H. M.S., Hurd, P. J., Khalil, M. I.M., Kouzarides, T., Bannister, A. and Gout, I. (2014), S6 Kinase 2 Is Bound to Chromatin-Nuclear Matrix Cellular Fractions and Is Able to Phosphorylate Histone H3 at Threonine 45 In Vitro and In Vivo. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1048–1062. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24566
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- Association for International Cancer Research. Grant Number: AICR 09-0787
- Egyptian government
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.