Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors have declared that no conflicts of interest exist.
The TERE1 protein interacts with mitochondrial TBL2: Regulation of trans-membrane potential, ROS/RNS and SXR target genes
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2170–2187, September 2013
How to Cite
Fredericks, W. J., McGarvey, T., Wang, H., Zheng, Y., Fredericks, N. J., Yin, H., Wang, L.-P., Hsiao, W., Lee, R., Weiss, J. S., Nickerson, M. L., Kruth, H. S., RauscherIII, F. J. and Malkowicz, S. B. (2013), The TERE1 protein interacts with mitochondrial TBL2: Regulation of trans-membrane potential, ROS/RNS and SXR target genes. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2170–2187. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24567
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- Veterans Affairs Merit Review
- The Innisfree Foundation of Bryn Mawr, PA
- The Castleman Family Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!