Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors have declared that no conflicts of interest exist.
The TERE1 protein interacts with mitochondrial TBL2: Regulation of trans-membrane potential, ROS/RNS and SXR target genes
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 9, pages 2170–2187, September 2013
How to Cite
Fredericks, W. J., McGarvey, T., Wang, H., Zheng, Y., Fredericks, N. J., Yin, H., Wang, L.-P., Hsiao, W., Lee, R., Weiss, J. S., Nickerson, M. L., Kruth, H. S., RauscherIII, F. J. and Malkowicz, S. B. (2013), The TERE1 protein interacts with mitochondrial TBL2: Regulation of trans-membrane potential, ROS/RNS and SXR target genes. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2170–2187. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24567
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- Veterans Affairs Merit Review
- The Innisfree Foundation of Bryn Mawr, PA
- The Castleman Family Fund
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.