Role of histone deacetylase inhibitors in the aging of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2231–2239, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, T., Yan, H., Qi, H., Deng, C., Ye, T., Zhou, S. and Li, F.-R. (2013), Role of histone deacetylase inhibitors in the aging of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2231–2239. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24569
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- National 973 Special Plan of China. Grant Number: 2004CCA01500
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong. Grant Numbers: 37415, 6027540
- The Science and Technology Project of Shenzhen. Grant Numbers: 201001005, 201001002, 201102163
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24569-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||1343K||Supplemental Figure 1 Histone acetylation and methylation in early- and late-passage hUC-MSCs, as determined by chromatin immunoprecipitation: (A–F) Nanog, OPN, and histone H3K9ac, H3K4me2, and H3K9me3 in different passages and growth media (*P<0.01).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.